Saturday, January 19, 2008

well placed shaker









yep.
hiking pretty much does it for me every time...
especially with my "sister."
i came back with a stack of paperbark, some seedpods, the usual.
thinking of a few art projects.
a long time ago, one of my very metropolitan friends was interrogating me about all of this time i spend
out there.
why? she wondered
what do you Do Out There?
i couldn't understand how she didn't understand the value of spending time with nature.
but i couldn't explain it either.


but the rest of this post she would probably understand.
good people.




lou is one of my favorite friends ever, such a real person!
his birthday was a blast
and reminded me of another time when he struck a solitary pose with a single balloon...

well placed shaker?

1 comment:

Landau Calrisian said...

frickin hilarious -- you're blog is rad
--brother matt