Thursday, August 7, 2008

glugs, snarfing, and too much love.


sitting with my friend last night in the living room, the scream of brakes and a dull thud.
a man i see on the bus sometimes
had been walking the line in the center of the road.
right in front of my house.
ambulance lights, he will survive...
surely he knew better,
but do i feel sorry for him?
i do, and i feel equally sorry for the man who hit him.
what a terrible thing.


well,
i could go this way or i could go that way...
life is sad life is great.
okay fine life is great.






















i like how the wind gave my sister a moustache^^^










i also like how my sister is outdoing me at every turn. oh man world look out!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you, big sis. and i'm totally not outdoing you, crazy amazing girl, haha. :)