Saturday, November 24, 2007

certified letters and bills (not my day)

Let's reminisce about Thanksgiving Day instead...Faith and Analu are my kindred soul Carless Wonders. But by some miracle, here we are with our extra cool radio in a Mazda pup truck. I know it's supposed to be p/up but it kinda reminded me of a cute little puppy. We were definitely all wagging our tails! Heading to the beach...

Merrh is anything cuter than these two?


Puaena Point with Mount Kaala in the background



And then after the slight stress of cooking stuffed mushrooms in time for the feast,
we got down to some serious eating in my neighborhood....
No one dressed up like Pilgrims or Indians or Cowboys as we had planned, but that's OK . It's great to see friends from the other side of the island and to share more good times with my neighbors.
Here's a few samples of the post-meal glow...


oh my lord you have to love accidental video! Sweet Pea dancing in the background...






and Faith being really really ridiculously adorable.
Sad to see Faith and Analu go before dark, but that's when the real fun began...

ha!


We are such dorks!

Oh and weirdos too, here's mine and Alissa's new back door guardian. You can't tell from this picture, but his abdomen looks like it's made of dichroic glass. Should we name him? I just hope he has an appetite for mosquitos!

No comments: